Ethan Azarian  - Painter and Muralist

Slipping Thru the Cracks, Week 12, Episode 12
Slipping Thru the Cracks, Week 11, Episode 11
Slipping Thru the Cracks, Week 10, Episode 10
powered by

My Blog

Slipping Thru the Cracks Week 8 Episode 8

We're on location 206 west 38th street mural painted in 2012 ....

Loving the flip Camera... I got Klock Electric to come and do the things we needed done ...thanks Chris for the hook up

..2 months into the video blog I'm just now getting comfortable with doing them ....Looks like on average 75 to 100 folks  are clicking on the video blog,  Again I'm doing this for my own personal reasons  but nice to have some folks checking it out

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Slipping Thru the Cracks Week 8 Episode 8
On Location.... 206 38th Street Mural Review of Cheer Up Charlie's Happy hour show and Art show at Counter Culture

13 Comments to Slipping Thru the Cracks Week 8 Episode 8:

Comments RSS
Monk Fruit on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:30 PM
Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.

Peppermint Tea on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:30 PM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

Green Tea on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:31 PM
Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.

Cowpeas on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:31 PM
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

Garcinia Cambogia on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:31 PM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Tomatillos on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:31 PM
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.

Cranberry Juice on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:32 PM
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged

Cranberry on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:32 PM
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:59 PM
Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

https://essayguard.co.uk/ on Thursday, October 04, 2018 10:51 AM
It is very good idea that you have decided to do video and keep them in your blog. In one way this will be very much useful for the one who are looking for the videos which you to know the tricks and tips in doing that work. So, in your videos try elaborate the work you are doing and say some useful tips to do that work easily.

sandcars on Saturday, November 17, 2018 3:59 AM

Cheap web host on Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:36 AM
slipping thru the cracks week 8 episodes and I've watched all the episodes

Toto Soegiarto on Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:29 PM
ang sama sekali. Sebelum menekan tabung hijau itu tilink 9 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam